Interested in Developing for Doom? Click Here to see how to become a Team Member.

This thread laspost was made 30 days ago. Please only reply if you have a good reason to.
CLOSED It is a little advice concerning the background

I advise you to make it lighter, brighter so as to contrast with the gray / dark blue colors of the posts.

Thanks

(how does it feel to be the omniscient of this forums?)

Nightmare likes this post

Yeah I'll probably end up lightening it, issue is the image is old and I have no idea the name of it to even find the original; but I'll do some looking, because I too would like it to be brighter.

I have lightened the background color a little to match the rest of the theme, hopefully it contrasts better for you guys now. Clear cache / f5 if you don't see the change. (Very slight)

Psjsus4 likes this post

Oh also,

Quote:(how does it feel to be the omniscient of this forums?)

I wouldn't consider myself to be the Omniscient of this forum, more so the Nightmare of this forum :P

I just happen to run/own doom, but I am a member of the community just like the rest and hope to participate in it all the same.

Psjsus4 likes this post

(03-02-2021, 09:06 PM)Nightmare Wrote: I have lightened the background color a little to match the rest of the theme, hopefully it contrasts better for you guys now. Clear cache / f5 if you don't see the change. (Very slight)

I see a slight difference, and (I don't know if there was) you added a light gray background under the fire men. Better thanks

Nightmare likes this post

ſ ⅂
LL:
Low quality of camera LAUNCHPADDER
Ableton live Lite LAUNCHPADDER
Learning LAUNCHPADDER

Remember to keep posts respectful and to follow the Doom Commandments.

1 Guest(s)

About Doom

Welcome to Doom! We are a versatile small discussion community.

Copyright © 2021 Doom.

Staff Online

Doom Commandments

• 1. Thou shall not Scam others.
  • 2. Thou Shall use Common Sense.
  • 3. Thou Shall not post leaked content.
  • 4. Thou Shall not Threaten, or Harass others.
  • 5. Thou Shall be Expressive and Respectful.