Who are HF's biggest competitiors?

(02-17-2021, 12:28 PM)Blogger Wrote: Oh, you've got me on that one. Although there are some real users, most are just there for the freebies. Still, not a bad place to advertise and/or make a few bucks.

Please, don't spam our board haha, there's enough leeching going on at LZ.

-Nerotic- and Nightmare like this post

(02-17-2021, 01:08 PM)Matt Wrote:
(02-17-2021, 12:28 PM)Blogger Wrote: Oh, you've got me on that one. Although there are some real users, most are just there for the freebies. Still, not a bad place to advertise and/or make a few bucks.

Please, don't spam our board haha, there's enough leeching going on at LZ.

What board is that?

Support my gambling habit by sending me BTC. Smile
33azbLez5zuRt5oW61rV3pSX3RvEd3JB2J

(02-17-2021, 10:43 AM)Blogger Wrote: https://leakzone.net/
https://crackx.to/
I know you said you're not into the leak niche, but those are both pretty big and active and have the same setup as HF.

Just gave them a look, my only issue with those sites are they all look exactly the same so it's never really anything new. I'm a bit of a Forum Enthusiast so I enjoy browsing unique boards, especially owning one myself it's always neat to peep out how others choose to run their boards. 

Have you seen the new https://nulledbb.com update? Really nice job done by Aoki, I spoke to him before the release of it and he's really spent a lot of time planning and developing it all on his own, Impressive. 

For Dooms next big update I plan on revamping entirely and making it a really nice and easy to use social platform.

[Image: c9PDuFa.png]

I just checked out nullbb right now. Amazing update. Definitely sets it apart from the other forums in that niche. Are you just looking for any good forum to be apart of? Or a specific niche?

(02-17-2021, 11:18 PM)Blogger Wrote: I just checked out nullbb right now. Amazing update. Definitely sets it apart from the other forums in that niche. Are you just looking for any good forum to be apart of? Or a specific niche?

No specific niche, just any that actually take their board serious enough to update it frequently and not use the same layout as the rest.

[Image: c9PDuFa.png]

I'm not sure if they're still open, but if you like a laid back community, young admin with little clue what to do with a forum of its size, sometimes over the top staff and members who are way too sensitive for the internet, then you may like forumpromotion.net. It was huge when I used to frequent it.

Nightmare likes this post

Remember to keep posts respectful and to follow the Doom Commandments.

1 Guest(s)

About Doom

Welcome to Doom! We are a versatile small discussion community.

Copyright © 2021 Doom.

Staff Online

Doom Commandments

• 1. Thou shall not Scam others.
  • 2. Thou Shall use Common Sense.
  • 3. Thou Shall not post leaked content.
  • 4. Thou Shall not Threaten, or Harass others.
  • 5. Thou Shall be Expressive and Respectful.