This thread laspost was made 30 days ago. Please only reply if you have a good reason to.
Rexx

Sup! I'm Rexx.

I don't know what this forum is about but i will check in now and again to see if Nightmare has updated it. Hope its usable soon Smile)

I'm looking for a smaller community where i can post and find friends like the old forum "nightforum" I was a part off.

Tchuess

(08-28-2020, 03:03 PM)Rexx Wrote: Sup! I'm Rexx.

I don't know what this forum is about but i will check in now and again to see if Nightmare has updated it. Hope its usable soon Smile)

I'm looking for a smaller community where i can post and find friends like the old forum "nightforum" I was a part off.

Tchuess

Well you've definitely found your potential new home forum, Welcome Rexx! I created Doom with the idea of a nice small community with great features and design that the members could enjoy their experience with. Doom eventually will be a more Large Scale project, but for now it will stick with the Small Community regiment. This is currently only the 2.5 stage but our Doom 3.0 release will put us above nearly every other forum running MyBB in terms of Design, Performance, and Features/Things to Do.

Happy to see another new face around, please do Invite any friends, looking forward to seeing you active here on Doom!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me through our Conversations system.

-Nightmare

[Image: c9PDuFa.png]

(08-30-2020, 05:27 AM)Nightmare Wrote:

Tchuess

Well you've definitely found your potential new home forum, Welcome Rexx! I created Doom with the idea of a nice small community with great features and design that the members could enjoy their experience with. Doom eventually will be a more Large Scale project, but for now it will stick with the Small Community regiment. This is currently only the 2.5 stage but our Doom 3.0 release will put us above nearly every other forum running MyBB in terms of Design, Performance, and Features/Things to Do.

Happy to see another new face around, please do Invite any friends, looking forward to seeing you active here on Doom!

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to PM me through our Conversations system.

-Nightmare

Neato, i will check in here every day or so to see how its goin. I will invite some friends too.

Juoku likes this post

(08-30-2020, 01:57 PM)Rexx Wrote:
(08-30-2020, 05:27 AM)Nightmare Wrote: Well you've definitely found your potential new home forum, Welcome Rexx! I created Doom with the idea of a nice small community with great features and design that the members could enjoy their experience with. Doom eventually will be a more Large Scale project, but for now it will stick with the Small Community regiment. This is currently only the 2.5 stage but our Doom 3.0 release will put us above nearly every other forum running MyBB in terms of Design, Performance, and Features/Things to Do.

-Nightmare

Neato, i will check in here every day or so to see how its goin. I will invite some friends too.
It's always awesome when you bring more friends over, hope to see more of you and your friends around the forums Smile

[Image: cIZ3DVv.jpg]

Tchuess

Welcome Rexx Smile

Remember to keep posts respectful and to follow the Doom Commandments.

1 Guest(s)

About Doom

Welcome to Doom! We are a versatile small discussion community.

Copyright © 2021 Doom.

Staff Online

Doom Commandments

• 1. Thou shall not Scam others.
  • 2. Thou Shall use Common Sense.
  • 3. Thou Shall not post leaked content.
  • 4. Thou Shall not Threaten, or Harass others.
  • 5. Thou Shall be Expressive and Respectful.