Batman Gotham Knights

New batman game, wasn't expecting another one anytime soon considering the Arkham Series was finished. However I am beyond glad to see this Trailer, it came as a surprise for me and I can't wait to get my hands on it. Looks rather promising.

Thoughts?

[Image: c9PDuFa.png]

Damn doesn't look to bad to be honest, also the new batman trailer has just come out as well. The film.

(08-23-2020, 09:41 AM)W1LD Wrote: Damn doesn't look to bad to be honest, also the new batman trailer has just come out as well. The film.

Yes I'm highly anticipating that as well. It looks pretty good, I think Robert will do a great job as Batman.

(08-23-2020, 04:37 PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(08-23-2020, 09:41 AM)W1LD Wrote: Damn doesn't look to bad to be honest, also the new batman trailer has just come out as well. The film.

Yes I'm highly anticipating that as well. It looks pretty good, I think Robert will do a great job as Batman.

Definitely man, it looks good. He doesn't look as big as the last Batman but he looks like he can move a lot better in that outfit Smile

Nightmare likes this post

Really looking forward to this one.

Not really into the batman games. but looks cool. definitely a niche game

(01-31-2021, 03:38 AM)-Nerotic- Wrote: Not really into the batman games. but looks cool. definitely a niche game

I'd definitely recommend checking them out, I've had a great experience playing each of the Arkham franchise games. Loved the story on each, and the gameplay was very enjoyable and fun to play.

I love the graphics in this. It gives me Need For Speed vibes for sure. I'd give it a shot.

Psjsus4 and Nightmare like this post

Support my gambling habit by sending me BTC. Smile
33azbLez5zuRt5oW61rV3pSX3RvEd3JB2J

(02-17-2021, 10:32 AM)Blogger Wrote: I love the graphics in this. It gives me Need For Speed vibes for sure. I'd give it a shot.

It reminds me a lot of the graphics of my first need for speed I had, the Underground 2.

Nightmare likes this post

ſ ⅂
LL:
Low quality of camera LAUNCHPADDER
Ableton live Lite LAUNCHPADDER
Learning LAUNCHPADDER

Remember to keep posts respectful and to follow the Doom Commandments.

1 Guest(s)

About Doom

Welcome to Doom! We are a versatile small discussion community.

Copyright © 2021 Doom.

Staff Online

Doom Commandments

• 1. Thou shall not Scam others.
  • 2. Thou Shall use Common Sense.
  • 3. Thou Shall not post leaked content.
  • 4. Thou Shall not Threaten, or Harass others.
  • 5. Thou Shall be Expressive and Respectful.