Interested in Developing for Doom? Click Here to see how to become a Team Member.

This thread laspost was made 30 days ago. Please only reply if you have a good reason to.
What games are you currently playing?

I have consoles but I only play on my phone and right now the only game I really play is Call of Duty Mobile. If I had the original DOOM, I'd be playing that instead. It's always been my favourite game. But it has to take a backseat since it's so damn hard to find. Anyway, what are you guys playing?

Nightmare likes this post

Lately I've been stuck on the rotation of Among Us, CoD 4 Remastered, and Grant Theft Auto 5. 

I want to buy new games but at the same time I'll probably just wait until I can afford to get a PlayStation 5.

I've been wanting to try [font=-apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, "Roboto Condensed", Arial, sans-serif, "Apple Color Emoji", "Segoe UI Emoji", "Segoe UI Symbol", "Noto Color Emoji"]CoD 4 Remastered. I'm a mobile person myself, but I've always loved CoD. I've only ever heard of Among Us. Thought it was a show. lol I never got into GTA, but my wife says she used to love it, so we may be getting it soon. I've always loved Need For Speed. If it's anything like that, I'm sure I'll love it.[/font]

These days i'm playing ghost of tsushima, when i finish it i already have the jack & dexter series to finish. In mobile games as a small pastime I play No Humanity

World of Warcraft & Warzone

A lot.

(03-08-2021, 08:52 PM)allelujah Wrote: World of Warcraft & Warzone

A lot.

Whoa. People still play World of Warcraft??

Support my gambling habit by sending me BTC. Smile
33azbLez5zuRt5oW61rV3pSX3RvEd3JB2J

(03-09-2021, 02:57 AM)Blogger Wrote:
(03-08-2021, 08:52 PM)allelujah Wrote: World of Warcraft & Warzone

A lot.

Whoa. People still play World of Warcraft??

yes, I run a guild. we're ranked decently on our realm. on most realms we would be number 1 Smile

[Image: frTUY8E.png]

Remember to keep posts respectful and to follow the Doom Commandments.

You May Also Enjoy
  Top 3 of your favorite games? Psjsus4 1 247 03-08-2021, 08:51 PM
Last Post: allelujah

1 Guest(s)

About Doom

Welcome to Doom! We are a versatile small discussion community.

Copyright © 2021 Doom.

Staff Online

Doom Commandments

• 1. Thou shall not Scam others.
  • 2. Thou Shall use Common Sense.
  • 3. Thou Shall not post leaked content.
  • 4. Thou Shall not Threaten, or Harass others.
  • 5. Thou Shall be Expressive and Respectful.